New online service brings used cars to buyers
An online service has been launched which offers potential buyers a new, effortless way of finding their next used car.
Whereas traditional tactics have included scanning newspaper adverts, visiting local garages and using online searches to find a car, this new tool allows buyers to sit back whilst dealers do the lion’s share of the work.
SourceMyCar.co.uk presents potential buyers with an automated online form to complete, with search criteria details including model, mileage and geographical area – even down to colour and engine size, if appropriate.
These details are then circulated only to participating car dealers within the specified area who, if they have an exact or close match, then pass the information on to the potential buyer through the website. At this point, the buyer can arrange a viewing and a test drive.
- Unique to the used car market – first of its kind
- Buyer’s contact details remain confidential during the search
- No hard sell or cold calling
- No contract required
- Buyer is under no obligation to view matched cars
- One step search for buyer – dealers will send details of relevant cars as and when they become available
- Offers dealers considerable marketing and advertising cost savings
Quick and simple to use, SourceMyCar.co.uk is free for buyers, with a two month free trial for dealers.
Co-founder Dawn Willis is convinced that this online service will spell an end to countless hours of searching by frustrated buyers, saying: “The facility was designed specifically with a customer-centric focus. Its unique functionality aims to bring dealers and buyers together quickly and easily without either party accumulating high costs”.
For more information, Visit www.sourcemycar.co.uk